DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

OMG.... Could This Be Preview Of Beyoncé's Latest Single 'Bow Down' Or Her Opening For The 'Mrs.Carter Show'?!!!

 
You all know the I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE Beyoncé and today I am really excited because I has spotted this video earlier today an it's said to be a video teaser for her single 'Bow Down' which will be on her upcoming 5th album!!!! BUT I also spotted the same video which had no sound and was the opening for 'Mrs.Carter Show Intro'... Either way I this video and I love her and that song, and I don't care what anyone else has to say about it! Take a look at the preview below (with the attached sound). XO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment