DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Beauty Buzz (Get The Look) - Kim Kardashian's 'Fierce Smokey Eye' True Reflection Rose Club Fragrance Launch In London by Rob Scheppy

Hello everyone! So I am going to start a new section that called Beauty Buzz (Get The Look) which will be celebrity makeup looks but also some of my own! Anyways, Kim who launched her fragrance 'True Reflection' in London last year in May wore this GLAMOROUS Emilio Pucci outfit but also wore her signature smokey eye and nude lip to the event as well. Her makeup was done by Rob Scheppy (who is mainly The Kardashian Sisters Makeup Artist) and below he breaks down her look, step by step! I hope you enjoy, XO Andrea

GET THE LOOK !
By Makeup Artist - Rob Scheppy

1. On the skin, I used Tom Ford Traceless Foundation in Praline blended with the Beauty Blender and lightly set with MAC Invisible Powder and Tom Ford Love Lust Blush applied to the apples of the cheek. 

2. On the eyes, I used Motives Metal Cream Shadow all over the lid and bottom lash line blended into the crease. Then I applied a small amount of Chanel Mirique Cream Shadow just to the center of the lid. For liner, I used Makeup Forever Gel Liner in Black. Followed by Lancome Doll Eyes mascara and MAC Lingering to fill in the brow.

3. On the lips, I used MAC Liner in Oak and topped off with MAC Salute! Lipstick.



  (Credit - KimKardashian)

No comments:

Post a Comment