DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Basic Fashion Staple - The Stella McCartney Sleeveless Bodycon Dress!

One thing I'm loving this season and soon pre-fall are basic structured bodycon dresses. Stella McCartney made these (above) gorgeous basic dresses that are in style. What I love about this dress is that you can dress these up for a night out with friends or even wear it for day on a shopping trip, there are plenty of ways to wear this dress! Now this McCartney dress retails for $695 but is on sale at FarFetch for $395. Now I'm sure that there are more affordable versions of this dress (when I see them I will give links) and as always you can look around. This dress is a must have item for your closet. XO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment