DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Nicki Minaj Covers Marie Claire's August 2013 Issue By Satoshi Saikusa


Happy Tuesday! Nicki Minaj is glowing on the August 2013 Issue of Marie Claire. The Singer, Fashion Designer & Perfumista talks about handling men and wanting to become a mother. Nicki is wearing a plaid-striped dress by designer Fausto Puglisi for the Satoshi Saikusa Cover Shot. A sneak-peak of the interview is below and take a look at her full shoot below, XO Andrea

On men:
"Don't chase any man. Put your school first. Men love independent women. You don't have to be a bitch, but there's nothing wrong with it at times. And: Men are kids at heart. They want to be nourished and pet like a dog."

On parenting:
"For the first time, I allowed myself to feel proud of where music had gotten me, and I felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude. You feel the need to pay it forward, which starts with analyzing yourself with a true desire to grow. I was praying every day, 'You know what, Lord? I want to be a mom one day, and I want to start becoming the woman who I want to parent my child.' I wanted all of the feelings of entitlement to leave me, because some people have this life for a year or five or 10 -- and a lot of them lose it. I didn't want to become a person who wasn't enjoying the moment."

On her biggest pet peeve:
"People who don't own up to their mistakes. They'll make every excuse in the book, as opposed to just saying, ‘Damn, yeah, I f*cked up.'"

On her workout regime:
"I don't work out. I hate it. I don't mean to sound super-lazy. I tried it for a time. I lost my boobs. When I feel I need to lose weight, I just change what I eat. I cut carbs and sugar. I'll do water and protein and fruit. But I do think that you should work out. My doctor tells me that, and I get it. Do cardio, Barbz."

For more visit Marie Claire!





1 comment: