DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Kate Moss Covers Allure Magazine's August 2013 Issue

The gorgeous supermodel graces the August 2013 cover of Allure Magazine! Kate talks insercuites and rumors in her spread, take a peek at her interview below! XO Andrea

On constant media criticism:
"It was horrible, especially the anorexic thing. The heroin, I was like, 'Oh it's ridiculous. I know I don't do heroin. Just because I wear a bit of black eyeline that smudged...' But the anorexic thing was a lot more upsetting, to be held responsible for somebody's illness. I wasn't anorexic."

On her fashion philosophy:
"I try and be a little bit chic. I wouldn't wear sweatpants. I wouldn't wear a twinset. With confidence, I think anyone can get a dress and make it their own. I don't think you should have it off the runway and wear it like they want you to wear it. You know, with their hair and makeup - their woman. I just think it's boring. You have to make it your own. That's what fashion is all about."

On picking at her body's flaws:
"I didn't like my flat chest. I was like, 'Oh, I'm going to have a tit job.' Can you imagine? I used to be so scared about 'Oh, I don't want to show my body.' Now that I've shown it, it doesn't bug me about my moles, or 'This isn't big enough' and 'That's not smooth enough.'"

On learning from her fame:
"Everyone's a celebrity. But I'm kind of a celebrity now, so even though I'm not an actress, people know my name. I'm not just a face."

Check out more over about Kate at ALLURE!





No comments:

Post a Comment