DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Fashion Buzz - Rihanna Shops Around In Monaco In Black One Piece Charlie by Matthew Zink Swimsuit & Sheer Black Francesco Scognaramiglio Blouse!

It's 12 am & I'm still up?? I was browsing around and found these pictures of Rihanna & I really LOVE this look! She was seen shopping around in Monaco in a one piece swimsuit and a sheer blouse tied as a cover up! Lately Riri has been wearing a lot of skin bearing looks, but this one is my favorite, now weather I'd shop in this outfit would be a different story! XO Andrea

Style Credit - Charlie by Matthew Zink Swimsuit, Francesco Scognaramiglio Blouse, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Black Clutch  Turquoise Sandals



No comments:

Post a Comment