DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Friday, July 12, 2013

Fashion Spotlight - Behind The Seams With Ty Hunter (Beyoncé's Stylist)

Happy Friday! I hope your day is going well, I just received my sandals from JustFab that I will do a review on hopefully soon. Today's Fashion Spotlight focuses on Ty Hunter who has been Beyoncé's stylist for over a decade. "I was working in a store in Houston and I met Ms. Tiny and we just clicked instantly," He revealed to Billboard. "I had a day off and called her to see if she needed help. The rest is history. The next week I was at the Grammys." From the famed metal glove she rocked in the "Single Ladies" video, to the plush gown she wore to sing "The Star Spangled Banner" during President  Barack Obama’s second inauguration, Ty’s been Bey’s secret weapon behind her iconic looks. An early encounter with stunning Motown legend Diana Ross sparked his interest in style. "My mom and dad took me to see Diana Ross and I was in awe of all the costume changes and the hair. I became a fan right away and that’s what steered me into fashion." In the clip below Ty breaks down his favorite red carpet looks! XO Andrea


Source - Billboard

No comments:

Post a Comment