DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Friday, July 8, 2011

Style Muse - Kim Kardashian

I LOVE Kim Kardashian and I've always admired her sense of style! She definitely knows all about style being that she started out her career as a stylist for A List celebrities giving makeovers to closets and then her and her sister's Kourtney and Khloe opened their clothing store DASH. I LOVE how she sports runway looks on the street and mixes designer pieces with highs and lows. She has her own since of style but I feel that since mid 2012 she's changed her look from more 'Glamorous and Chic' to straight 'Monochrome' and she has said that she's loving her new style and I do to! below are some of my most absolute favorite looks. Check out her blog KimKardashian! XO Andrea (Updated 2012)