DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beauty Item of the Month:July- Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeliners


(L-R-Turquoise,Violet,Sky Blue,Shimmer Black,Cooper,Silver,Cool Green,Amethyst and Navy)
I LOVE THESE EYELINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These color icon eyeliners by Wet N' Wild are amazing. I love the color selection although I wish they had a pink they are still great. They cost as little as $1 a piece, and color wise you have an array of colors to choose from. These eyeliners aren't that creamy but do glide on the make your eyes pop with an instant line of color which I like. When I'm going to the beach or doing my makeup I only use one eyeliner mainly the violet or turquoise to line underneath my eyes and that's it and my eyes instantly stand out. I would go and pick Urban Decay's Eyeliners but I try to save money when it comes to my makeup and makeup that works and wont let you break the bank is what Wet N' Wild stands for in my opinion.You can purchase these at your local Walgreen's and sometimes a lot of the $1 items from this line are on sale so I always check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment