DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Friday, July 1, 2011

My Review of Shimmering Facial Whip

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Multipurpose, on-the-go whipped colorant is packed with Vitamin E to instantly brighten and soothe skin with no greasy after-feel.

Pink Lemonade shimmering facial whip is an Allure Best of Beauty Editors Choice pick


Best Highlighter
By Andrea from Las Vegas on 7/1/2011
5out of 5
Pros: Easy To Apply, Good Pigmentation, Doesn't Appear Cakey, Versatile, Looks Natural
Cons: Doesn't Blend Well
Best Uses: Anytime, Contouring & Highlighting, Hint of Color, Daytime, Nighttime, Faking A Tan
Describe Yourself: Trendy Style
Skin Tone: Deep
Amazing, I had bought Lilac Petal and I thought it was going to be too dark but actually its light and great for highlighting which I use and although the tube is very small for a $1 I will be buying 5 more just to have.One of my top Favorites from E.L.F

No comments:

Post a Comment