DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fashion Buzz - Kim Kardashian's ALL BLACK NYC Fashion (Stella McCartney & Valentino)

 
 This look she was seen in last week while in NYC is my favorite! She keeps her style still simple but always keeps it toned-down now which is what I LOVE about her. Seriously, and I love how she paired the white Kanye West for Giuseppe Zanotti heels with her look instead of the classic Gold/Black combo ones that I am seeing a lot of ladies rocking now. She wore a Stella McCartney Dress, Valentino Cardigan ( I NEED), Lanvin Clutch and Kanye West for Giuseppe Zanotti Heels and Celine Sunglasses. Now I'm thinking, I need to do the list all over again. lol & Happy Saturday! 

 Lastly this look, well the dress, reminds me of something very babydoll-sih which is cute. My eye is on her Balmain Booties, those are TDF(To-die-for)!! lol She has kept it very sleek and cool while in NYC this past week with her style and I love that. For everyone saying her clothes are too tight or she looks fat, as long as she feels comfortable wearing it that is all that matters. Like she said 'Happy Mommy Happy Baby'. Kim is wearing a Valentino Dress, Lanvin Clutch and Balmain Booties. Again XO & Happy Saturday. XO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment