DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's ILoveAndreaB's 2nd Anniversary & A Special Thank You To All Of My Readers!!

Today is a very special day for me! 2 years ago I started this blog 'ILoveAndreaB' and it's grown to become something better than I have imagined.  I can't believe it's been 2 years but I do believe as I go through an read every single post I've written, I've grown as a better writer and found that I have a special LOVE for blogging as well. When I first started my blog I honestly didn't know what to do, I knew I love fashion and beauty but didn't know how to incorporate it into my blog, as you see my first post was a mini haul. The picture quality was horrible and I kind of just wrote a basic summary and now I do full length reviews and talk about celebrity fashion, I have different day topics like Monday Makeup Favorite and Wednesday Weekly Inspiration and I only want this to grow into something so much more. My ideal blog would be a magazine type setting from talking about beauty trends and makeup tutorials to fitness and daily quotes but one that I really want to start doing is doing OOTD's (Outfits Of The Days), but well see if I accomplish that next month. But most of all I want to thank you all, my readers. No matter if you come to my site everyday or just to read a specific post, that makes me happy to know that you are interested in my blog. I write because I love it and to share it with you all is even more amazing and I am grateful for you all. So THANK YOU for supporting me and helping me keep this journey going, I really do appreciate it and glitter kisses to you all!! Also I do plan on hosting my first giveaway within the next month so look out for that. I LOVE YOU, Thank you and have a Gorgeous Thursday! XO Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment