DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Makeup Favorite - Crystalized Eye Gems (4th Favorite Spring Beauty Trend)

 Hello and Happy Monday! This is the start of a new week and I hope you all are having an amazing afternoon. I'm sorry I didn't post last week's Monday Makeup Favorite but as I always say I try my best to post every week if not every other day and I also want tho thank each and every one of my supportive loves that come to my site everyday. If I could give you all gitter kisses I would :) it means a lot to me! But back to today's Makeup Favorite I find it beyond glamorous and bold when completing your eyeshadow look with crystals/and or gems. As seen in the picture above done by the lovely Pat McGrath who is the P&G Global Creative Director that created “techno butterflies" at the Dior show and she talks about this look.  The main focus of the look was the eyes by applying base coats of fuschia, orange, violet, blue or green squared off on the eyelids.  The eyes were then embellished with swarsovski crystals along the lash line and scattered across the eyelid for a bold look.  Lashes, brows, lips and skin were kept minimal to allow the eyes to stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment