DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Friday, April 12, 2013

Fashion Spotlight - Lusting Over One Of My Dream Handbags (Iconic Hermès Birkin Bag)


Yay, Friday is here...and I hope you all have a had a successful week and your going to have a wonderful weekend! So for Friday Fashion Favorite, I decided to share one of my dream handbags with you which is the Iconic Hermès Birkin Bag. Now I know you've seen tons of celebrities rocking these bags from Victoria Beckham, Kardashians & Hilary Duff and the list goes on and on, but this bag is structured perfectly which I LOVE! Retailing for about $10K-80K  depending on different textures that you'd want like for example the crocidle & this bag is not only glamorous but is one of the best structured bags you can have. For the picture above I found on google of this one in particular, its a Hermès 35cm Birkin in  Rose Jaipur. This particular color was released last summer (2012) and the color is a bright-neon pink, How pretty is that! I believe they released a collection titled 'The Candy Series' which I love the most because of the fun colors like the ones below but no matter what color you lust over either way this bag makes a statement and I believe is one every girls dream- bag list. What's on your dream designer handbag list?! XO Andrea





No comments:

Post a Comment