DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Friday, April 5, 2013

Andrea's Fashion Favorite - My Top 10 Favorite Fashion Looks From The Past Years

Happy Friday Honey :)! I hope that you've had a wonderful, successful week and ready for the weekend finally like myself. So for this week's Friday Fashion Favorite I wanted to do my favorite red carpet looks from over the years. I have tons of looks that I gush over year after year now matter how old it is and I think it was time to show you a little bit of what I like. My style would be considered as 'GLAMOROUS'.... Chic and Sexy at the same time so anyways back to Friday Fashion Favorite and also it's not in any specific order, so enjoy. How would you describe your style in one word?! XO Andrea

1. Miley Cyrus wearing Roberto Cavalli at the 'Grammys' (February 2011)

2. Jennifer Lopez wearing Zuhair Murad at the 'Vanity Fair Oscar After Party' (February 2012)

3. Blake Lively wearing Gucci at 'Savages' Movie Premiere in NYC (June 2012)

 4. Kim Kardashian in Emilio Pucci/Tom Ford at the 'Fragrance Launch' in London (May 2012) 

 5. Beyoncé wearing Lanvin at 'MTV Music Awards' (August 2011)


6. Kelly Rowland wearing Falgun & Shane at the 'MTV Music Awards' (August 2011)

7. Rihanna in Giorgio Armani at the 'Grammys' (February 2012)


8. Karolina Kurkova weraing Rachel Zoe at the 'Met Gala' (May 2012)

9. Nicki Minaj wearing Gucci at the 'American Music Awards' (November 2012)


10. Emma Stone wearing Giambattista Valli at the 'Annual Academy Awards' (February 2012)

(Photo Credit- Google/Fashion Court)

2 comments: