DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Friday, March 1, 2013

Fashion Spotlight - Black and White For Spring

Hi Loves *Kisses*, and Happy Friday!!! I can't believe it's already March but anyways I decided that I would start doing Friday Fashion Favorites since I already show you my beauty/makeup side with Monday Makeup Favorites I might as well show you what I'm loving in Fashion! What colors are you loving for spring?! XO Andrea



 

lack and white looks from Michael Kors, Alexander Wang, Moschino and Lela Rose Spring 2013 RTW - See more at: http://www.collegefashion.net/trends/spring-2013-fashion-trend-black-white/#sthash.W66djhvd.dpu
lack and white looks from Michael Kors, Alexander Wang, Moschino and Lela Rose Spring 2013 RTW - See more at: http://www.collegefashion.net/trends/spring-2013-fashion-trend-black-white/#sthash.W66djhvd.dpuf
lack and white looks from Michael Kors, Alexander Wang, Moschino and Lela Rose Spring 2013 RTW - See more at: http://www.collegefashion.net/trends/spring-2013-fashion-trend-black-white/#sthash.W66djhvd.dpuf
So this summer trends colors will be Black and White besides the obvious Pastel and Neon. For the S/S 13 Runway shoes across the world you seen these 2 colors and it kinda puts a 'modern twist' on spring I think. But these colors shouldn't stop you from showing your colorful side at all. I will definitely incorporate some pieces into my collection (my closet) and hopefully show you all when I start doing OOTD's starting this spring. XO Andrea

Follow Me:
Twitter - @iloveandreab
Instagram - ILoveAndreaB

No comments:

Post a Comment