DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Khloé, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian's West Hollywood Style!

So on Wednesday the Kardashians/Odom/Jenner family were out filming the newest season of KUWTK S.8 and shopping and I couldn't get over how cute there outfits were. So I just wanted to show you! XO Andrea


Khloe's Outfit Was Very Casual In Her Classic White and Black & Those Shoes!!!
What  Khloé's Wearing:
-Guiseppe Zanotti Heels
-Celine Handbag


I haven't really been feeling Kim's style lately but that jacket paired with the maxi dress is a A+ and oh how I love her suede Balenciaga bag.
What Kim's Wearing:
-Givenchy Dress
-Valentino Jacket
-Balenciaga Handbag


Normally I wouldn't go for the stripes but I love it on Kourtney. I really freaking LOVE her shoes and that Chanel necklace.
What Kourtney's Wearing:
-BCBG Suit
-Tom For Shoes
-Vintage Chanel Necklace
-Dita Sunglasses
-Celine Handbag

Follow Me:
Twitter - @iloveandreab 
Instagram - ILoveAndreaB 

No comments:

Post a Comment