DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Monday, February 18, 2013

Have You Discovered Drew Barrymore's "Flower" Cosmetics Line at Walmart?!

So I recently went into walmart (yesterday) looking for an inexpensive "perfect pink" lipstick. Being that my skintone is deeper you can't really just put on any shade of pink lipstick hoping that it works but luckily I found one by Rimmel London which I will do a Review+Swatch later on this week! But anyways I discovered this line called "Flower" which just so happens to be by the lovely Drew Barrymore and I can say I actually LOVE the packaging. I'm definitely going back to get some items to test out and hopefully I end up falling in love with. The two items I am excited to try are the blushes and the creme eyeshadows! Here's a little bit more about "Flower", Drew Barrymore's premium cosmetics line Flower has launched exclusively at walmart. The cruelty-free collection is "formulated with the same quality ingredients found in department store luxury brands, but sold for a fraction of the price," according to a press release. Flower consists of more than 181 eye, face, lip and nail products ranging from $4.98 to $13.98, and is available in more than 1,500 walmart stores and on walmart.com. Have you tried the line yet?! XO Andrea

Follow Me Honey. XO Andrea
Twitter - @ILoveAndreaB
                                                                                                    Instagram - @ILoveAndreaB

No comments:

Post a Comment