DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Red Carpet Fashion Favorites - 2013 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Tonight I was super excited to see what colors everyone would sport tonight on the red carpet at the 2013 Oscars. June Ambrose who is an amazing celebrity stylist put some of her predictions up on instagram this morning and it got me even more excited to see everyone from colors to details.  To my surprise I really didn't like any of the gowns flowing through the red carpet but I was LOVING the styles at Vanity Fair's Oscars After Party which was held at The Sunset Tower Hotel in LA . Who were your favorites tonight at the various events held tonight?! XO Andrea

Jennifer Lawrence in Calvin Klein

Miranda Kerr in Valentino

Diane Kruger in Giambattista Valli

Salma Hayek in Alexander McQueen

Greta Gerwig in Christian Dior

Molly Sims in Temperley London

Maria Sharapova in Amanda Wakeley

No comments:

Post a Comment