DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Makeup Favorite - Cleansing and Moisturizing 101

Hello Honey's :). So before this post I did a 3 post post for my Favorite Fashion Week Shows I loved including DVF, & Badgley Mischka. Also check out my post I did for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party Fashion Favs. But it's Monday and as usual I do my best to post my favorite Monday Makeup Favorites Secret, Tips and Tricks to maintain healthy skin and favorite makeup looks and seasonal beauty tricks. I think the first step of all is Cleansing and Moisturizing. You need to have clean skin that way you don't have clogged dirt and oil that will eventually cause buildup and acne on your skin, and I'm not just talking about your face but your entire body. Since the spring time is arousing you should get a moisturizer with at least an SPF of 15 especially if you aren't a big fan of sunscreen like me. Actually I use it everyday year around and for cleansers it just depends on your skin type as in oily, dry or combination and you can get those at drugstores and the same goes for the moisturizers. What are your daily cleansing/moisturizing routine items that you use?! XO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment