DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Andrea's Fashion Favorites - 2013 Grammys!

From Jennifer Lopez to Kelly Rowland there were some very gorgeous looks tonight on the red carpet at the Grammys. Below I give you my Top 5 of the night, who were your favorites tonight at the Grammys?! XO Andrea


Katy Perry looked absolutely beautiful in this Gucci Resort '12 Gown. I Love the Color and the Beaded front, very pretty!

Jennifer Lopez was just stunning. Although her gown was simple you have to love Jennifer  because she knows how to accessorize, this look was very Sexy! She wore an Anthony Vaccarello and her shoes were HOT as well. 

Even though I am not really a fan of Taylor Swift you cant tell me that tonight she didn't have one of the best gowns. Her gown which is by J. Mendel was very classic but the metallic - trim is what made it more amazing and I love the color a soft creamy- white. She looked very mature tonight. 
 
Now Kelly Rowland just stole the show in this Georges Chakra Couture gown. I love the sheerness throughout the dress and the way that it fit on her body and it's almost like her jewels complimented this gown. It was beyond gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment