DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Makeup Favorite - Colorful Waterline Eyeliner (3rd Favorite Spring Beauty Trend)


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend & Happy Monday! Start of a new week, it feels like this year is going by really quick. In a few weeks it will be April already, it's CRAZY!! So anyways for today's Monday Makeup Favorite, one thing I have always loved not just for this spring/summer season but anytime of the year is Colorful Waterline Eyeliner. This is for everyone from the fairest to my deep girls skin complexion wise but especially for my girls of color. With our skin-tone I think you give off the bold yet glamorous look and it gives your eyes that 'POP' which compliments your skin complexion which I think is beautiful. One of my favorite beauty trends ever. XO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment