DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fashion Buzz - Kim's Maternity - LANVIN Looks In NYC!

So I know I just did a post a day ago about her maternity style but I can't help it I'm loving some of these looks Kim has been rocking lately!! So anyways she has been in NYC for a couple of days doing press conferences for her new movie coming out called 'Temptation' which actually comes out this Friday. The outfit I really LOVE is when she went to 'Kelly and Michael', that dress is gorgeous, and those nude Christian Louboutin 'un bout' pumps are an added bonus, perfect shoes! XO Andrea



What She's Wearing:
-Lanvin Dress
-Christian Louboutin Pumps

The Next outfit she was seen earlier today leaving her hotel 'The Trump' and heading to lunch at The Darby in SoHo. I am beyond in LOVE with her top because of the gems. Casual and Simple but still cute. XO Andrea



What She's Wearing:
-Lanvin Top
-Lanvin Skirt
-Jimmy Choo Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment