DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Makeup Favorite - Electric Shocking Blue Eyes (My 1st 2013 Spring Beauty Trend)

Happy Sexy Monday! I Love this picture of Eve, she looks gorgeous and her makeup was to die-for, I believe she was on set for one of her music videos but don't quote me (I could be wrong). One of my spring beauty trends for 2013 will be color and this electric blue definitely pops! I don't really go neutral with eyeshadow as much as I use to a couple years ago, now simple deep black eyeliner and flowing lashes will do just right for me but for this spring/summer I'm going to experiment with color. You never know what will work and what won't work unless you try it, so why not just have fun and play around. This look to me is even more flawless because of the toned-down yet glowy pink with a little bit of highlighter and oh yes, the classic peachy-nude lips. LOVE! What are some of your Spring/Summer beauty trends for this year?! XO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment