DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Sunday, February 16, 2014

RUNWAY - Donna Karan Fall 2014

Fashion Week is officially over in NYC and I'm late posting some of my favorites shows. I don't really like Fall collections only because I just don't like the seasons as in fall and winter, when it comes to spring and summer collections I'm obsessed! That's when I see more color and prints and just vibrant pieces. Anyways, the first collection I would like to show you is Donna Karan, her show was filled with simple yet stylish pieces, one thing that I love is that she had some very sexy sultry gowns as well like this first one below that were breathtaking! I really enjoyed this collection, check it out below! XO Andrea











































No comments:

Post a Comment