DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Kate Beckinsale's Week In STYLE

I am becoming more and more a huge fan of Kate Beckinsale's style. I would describe Kate's style comfortable yet chic and I love how she plays with color and one thing I never get tired of is her ponytail which I think is cute. Instead of doing 3 different post, I just decided to collaboratively give you a week's worth of Kate Beckinsale style, take a look below! XO Andrea

 'Hosting A Yoga Event In LA' : Look 1 - Parker Pants & Christian Louboutin Shoes


'Attending Gwen Stefani's Baby Shower' : Look 2 - Rebecca Minkoff Blazer, Parker Pants, Edie Parker Clutch & Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses


'Out In LA' Look 3 - Naven Blazer, Dannijo Necklace, Oliver Smith Sunglasses & Givenchy Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment