DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Friday, February 21, 2014

Fashion Favorite 'TREND' - Crop Tops + Pencil Skirts & Pants

(L-R Khloé Kardashian, Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian & Vanessa Hudgens)

I'll admit last year, showing midriff wasn't really my style but as Im losing more weight and getting back to a more healthier lifestyle, nothing is more sexier than showing off a toned body! I'm redefining my style now that I'm getting older and this is a trend that I am obsessed with! More and more celebrities are starting to rock crop tops now with anything and as seen above and I think pairing a crop top with a pair of pants bedsides a skirt is so sophisticated. Spring is near, well for some and this is going to huge all season long and beyond. Softer color palettes are more suitable for the upcoming season along with different prints which go well with any skin tone.What do you think of this trend? XO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment