DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Knockoff Is Supposed To Be Affordable, But Not According To Tom Ford!

If you don't know by now well there's a lot of buzz going on about this dress, and it has to deal with Tom Ford's 'Jay Z' dress. During Jay's MCHGWT he wore a shirt that said 'Tom Ford 61' and well Mr. Ford did the exact same thing only he made it into a sequin dress that was featured during his runway collection and the price of this dress is $6,500..Yes Six Thousand, Five Hundred Dollars!!! Jay Z's shirt was only $65 which comes from a french clothing line BBP (Black Boy Place) and Mr. Ford said this about the dress "My Knockoff will sell for $6500!". I know some were thinking, aren't knockoffs supposed to be affordable?! Well not according to Tom Ford, and I have to say if I had the money to splurge on this dress...I actually would get it for myself! XO Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment