DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday Makeup Favorite - NUDE Nails!


What a wonderful Monday & Happy Memorial Day! Last week , I lacked on blogging badly and I'm going to try my hardest to stay up to date.... Back to favorites for today, I'm so loving NUDE NAILS. Since it is spring time, I know that color is the 'it' trend in, but it's something about this color that feels clean and chic to me. My favorite Nude nail polish of the moment is by Wet N' Wild and it's called 'Private Viewing', it's a nudish-slight peach color that is GORGEOUS and is $3 or $4 at Walgreen's/CVS. What nail color are you loving at the moment?!! XO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment