DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Andrea 's Fashion Favorites - 'Punk Fashion' At The Costume Institute Gala 2013

So if you are very into Fashion like I am you know that last night the who's who in Fashion including tons of celebrities attended the 2013 Costume Institute Gala for the "PUNK: Chaos to Couture" exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC. To be honest, I didn't like a lot of the looks on the red carpet last night, it feels like last year's event had so much GLAMOUR and I didn't see that much of it last night. But I did like a few looks and below I will show you my favorites, who were yours for the night?! Also check out my 'Andrea's 2012 A Night of Glamour in NYC at the Met Gala Looks HERE!' XO Andrea

 
Jennifer Lopez Is STUNNING in Michael Kors

Nina Dobrev definitely made a statement in Monique Lhuillier

Kim Kardashian graced this floral Givenchy gown with the slicked ponytail and bold berry lips along with that baby bump and its FAB.


 
I LOVE how Ivanka Trump kept it Casual yet Chic and Glam. 

Lastly my Queen. lol Beyoncé was glowing last night, she wore Givenchy and this was a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment