DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Friday, May 3, 2013

Fashion Spotlight- My Picks For Giuseppe Zanotti's Spring 2013 Collection, LOVE!


 Happy Friday and Its MAY!!!! My birthday is almost here and it's finally the first Friday of the month. This collection screams GLAM to me and today I literally am lusting over Giuseppe Zanotti's Spring 2013 Collection, it's undeniable that they have the hottest shoe collection of the season. I'm just going to go in left to right and list names and prices. Starting on the left is Spring 2013 African Inspired Wedges for $1425, Next are the Chain T-Strap Sandals retailing for $900, After is the T-Strap Sandals for $1250 and on the end there are the GORGEOUS Pyramid T-Strap Sandals for $1295. Next row are the hot Kanye West for Giuseppe Zanotti Fire Sandals retailing for $1595 (LOVE the wedge version of this shoe) and lastly this shoe is just FAB to me, Giuseppe calls this the 'Boudoir Sandals' and they cost $1995. Again these were my picks from the Spring 2013 collection, Which ones do you love?! XO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment