DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Beyoncé Is Chic For Spring During Her 'Epic' Press Confrence in London

Hi honey, I hope that your having a lovely Thursday! I wanted to share with you a little bit of spring style from Beyoncé. Her looks vary according to my taste on style but this typical look is an A+. She was doing a press conference for her upcoming movie 'EPIC' (which looks FUN and magical) and I couldn't keep my eyes off her her diamond encrusted bracelet and her blazer. Simply yet Spring Chic! XO Andrea (Below catch her interview)

Style Credit - Barbara Bui Blazer Christian Louboutin Pivichic Pumps and Lorraine Schwartz Bracelet.


No comments:

Post a Comment