DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Andrea's Fashion Favorites - Cannes Film Festival 2013

I wanted to bring you some of my favorite looks from the Cannes Film Festival this year. I haven't reported anything from this event before in the past and so I decided to do it this year and I have seen some gorgeous dresses. I really LOVE Freida Pinto's gown, from the color to the halter-design it's perfect on her & Milla Jovovich's Chic Menswear look was FAB too. Below are my favorite looks in no particular order, who's on your best dressed list?! XO Andrea

Karolina Kurkova in Roberto Cavalli at the amfAR Gala

 Nicole Kidman in Giorgio Armani at the Cannes Closing Ceremony

 Solange Knowles in Stéphane Rolland at the 'The Great Gatsby' Premiere

 Freida Pinto in Gucci at 'The Great Gatsby' Premiere

 Milla Jovovich at 'Cleopatra' Premiere

 
Heidi Klum in Versace at 'Nebraska' Premiere

No comments:

Post a Comment