DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Friday, August 23, 2013

Fashion Spotlight - Pre Fall Shopping, On My List Are ZIGINY's 'Piarry' Suede Lace Up Thigh High Boots!

 
Happy Friday! This is my 200th post this year :), I really do love blogging and thank you to all of my readers as well! This fall for footwear is all about boots, from thigh high's to booties. Now I don't own a 1 pair of boots yet but within the next month I'm sure I'll have about 5 pairs, I am tall (5'8) and I believe my greatest feature are my legs and that's why Thigh Highs are going to be my go-to boot. I spotted these particular boots on Instagram and fell in LOVE! They are by ZIGINY and are the 'Piarry' Suede Lace Up Thigh High Boots for $129. From L-R are Tan, Black Lace & Black and are already soldout on the site I was going to order from which is ShopFlyJane but I'm sure if I do enough researching I will find another retailer. Now these boots are pricey but you should always invest when it comes to your wardrobe... Have you heard that saying 'You Buy Cheap, You Get Cheap'?! Well in some cases that isn't true but basically what I am saying is that YES all of my girls should invest into nice footwear especially for the fall and winter time.. You don't want cheap boots or even booties tearing apart within a month and you spent your hard earned money on them! What is your go-to shoe for this upcoming fall season?! XO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment