DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Friday, August 16, 2013

Fashion Spotlight - Bright & Bold Handbags For Summer, The Hermés Birkin Bag In Lime Is My Favorite & A Look At The Nicki Minaj Collection For KMart!

                                                                                         (L-R) Petra Ecclestone and Kim Kardashian 

 Happy Friday! It's all about color this season and I find this bag to be the most beautiful structured handbag EVER! I did a post weeks ago on my dream handbag which is the iconic Hermés Birkin Bag. They of course have tons of colors to choose from but being that it's summer, I can only gush over this color so many times...Most of us girls dream daily of having this bag and there is nothing wrong with that at all! Real or Fake you can spot them almost anywhere and that's why I choose this specific bag, it gives a very clean polished look. Now there are many bright and bold handbags out there for every woman to choose from I just wanted to give you a glimpse of this one in particular...*sigh* Gosh this bag is gorgeous! What's one bag you are loving for this season?! XO Andrea

I think I might have fallen back in love with some pieces for Nicki Minaj's upcoming collection for KMart. She Instagramed a few pictures earlier and I will be honest, last month when I seen a sneak peak at her collection I wasn't really feeling it but this bodycon dress is gorgeous and perhaps it being at KMart means affordable as well. And how cute are those velour trackpants with the rhinestone print?! GORG. What do you think of her collection so far?! XO Andrea



2 comments: