DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

(RUNWAY) NYFW S/S 2014 - Favorite Street Style Looks!

 As you all know it is currently Fashion Week in NYC! One year I hope to go but until then I'll just dream on, anyways I was viewing some collections on StyleBistro and they had a category called 'The Best Spring 2014 NYFW Street Style' and I fell in LOVE with two specific looks!

So Pretty! Love the mixing of different prints and keeping it bold with a solid color throughout the whole look. This is one of my favorite streetstyle outfits!

A trend that was religiously followed last fall was peplum, when I see this particular outfit it screamed FAB! The print on the dress is cute and her statment Celine choker added that glam touch

No comments:

Post a Comment