DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall Fashion - Andrea's Top 5 Fall Basic Wardrobe Key Pieces!

Happy Friday! It's officially Fall and it's starting to feel like it with the temperature going down into the 60's in the evening. I wanted to give you a preview of what's on my shopping list for this new season!


Pre - Fall Shopping List

Some of you who are in school might have already did some shopping for the season but there are still some still shopping to get their basics for fall in order so that's why I created my own lookbook of my Top 5 Key Basic Pieces that are in my wardrobe this Fall!

Top 5 Key Basic Pieces:
- Blazers
- Gold Toned Jewelry
- Jogger Pants/ Leather Pants
- Black Booties
- Basic Long Sleeve Button Ups 

No comments:

Post a Comment