Happy Monday!! Today's Makeup Favorite is a favorite look of mines from the past from Kim Kardashian. Technically Summer is over but it you can definitely still feel the heat and though fall is coming I really have been into soft peach lips lately. But the one thing I will say if you are wanting to choose this color as a choice, pick something that fits with your skin complexion meaning don't get something too light or too dark... If it doesn't look right keep looking, I'm sure you will find the perfect match! Now back to this tutorial, she was at Bloomingdales in NYC a couple of years ago and her makeup artist Joyce Bonelli (also Nicki Minaj's Makeup Artist) breaks down her complete look for us! Check it out below, XO Andrea! Check out More Beauty Buzz (Get The Look) Celebrity Edition Here!
Get The Look
By Makeup Artist - Joyce Bonelli
1. I always start Kim off by prepping her skin with Perfect Skin.
2. I used Photo Finish Primer by SMASHBOX to prep Kim’s skin.
3. I used Photo Finish Primer by SMASHBOX to prep Kim’s skin.
4. For this look I used HD Invisible Cover Foundation by Make Up For Ever
5. I use SMASHBOX Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer. *Try blending from the outer corners in to keep concealer from settling in fine lines under the eyes for flawless coverage. The stick form makes it easy to use!
6. I like to set Kim’s gorgeous skin with HD Powder by Make Up For Ever. *A translucent powder that gives the skin a soft focus on and off camera.
7. I filled Kim’s brows in with Brow Zing by Benefit. *I always use the lightest shade in brow products for a more natural look.
8. *EYES* I first applied Multi- Acton Concealer by YSL to the Kim’s eye lids. I first applied Eyeshadow in Polyester Bride by Urban Decay to the entire lid. I then applied Eyeshadow in Gunmetal by Urban Decay to Kim’s upper & lower lash lines and smudged it up to the center of the eyelid and dragged it up from the corners of the eye. I finished the shadow off by blending Eye Shadow in Roach by Urban Decay just above the crease and extended it slightly onto Kim’s nose. Limitless Eyeliner in Onyx by SMASHBOX, is what I used to line the inside of the upper and lower lash line as well as on the water lines. I then applied Liquid Eye Liner by Dior to the top lash line and slightly winged it out. For this look I applied individual lashes to Kim’s upper lash lines and finished them off with Plush Lash Mascara by M.A.C. Cosmetics to make them pop. Remember, to finish off the eye, I curl her lashes using Shu Uemura eyelash curler. For a finishing touch I applied a touch of Eye Shadow in Diamond Lil by Stila to the inner corners of the eyes to give off a bright eyed look.
9. To give Kim’s cheeks a touch of color I first applied Custom Color Blush in Self Adjusting Coral by Stila to the apples of her cheeks. Just under the apples of her cheeks I applied NARS Bronzer in Casino to the hallows of her cheeks.
10. Right above the apples of Kim’s cheeks I applied Urbanglow Cream Highlight in Moonshine by Urban Decay to highlight her cheekbones.
11. To define Kim’s gorgeous lip shape I used The Nude Lip Liner in Fair by SMASHBOX. Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Peach Passion by YSL Beauty is what I used to fill in the lip. I finished her lips with Lip Gloss in Bright Pink by Bobbi Brown to give a glossy coat.
(Credit - Joyce Bonelli, KimKardashian.com)