DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Saturday, September 7, 2013

RUNWAY - Mara Hoffman S/S 2014 Collection

Happy Saturday! It is officially Fashion Week in NYC and unfortunately I am not there. Though, that wont stop me from being super excited to see tons of Spring Collections from various designers I am giving you my scoop on some of my favorite collections of the selective season. The first show that I viewed was Mara Hoffman. From Tribal to Aztec and Tye-Die what was there not to like about her collection?! & I especially love Mara's closing outfit at the end of the show! View the entire collection below, XO Andrea View More S/S 2014 NYFW Collections Here!





































No comments:

Post a Comment