DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Thursday, January 17, 2013

S/S 2013 Trend Report- Cuff Bracelets & 2013 Pantone Colors

So for the upcoming Spring and Summer I think it's safe to say Cuffs are going to be everywhere. They were last year around this time and they are back, actually I don't think cuffs ever went away. Gold and Silver will definitley put a touch of luxe to your look this upcoming season.




Also another S/S 2013 Trend will be these Vivid Pantone Colors! I was looking around and found these pictures on pintrest and I am in love with the names for the colors like African Violet, Poppy Red & Monaco Blue. These will be inspiration to my upcoming OOTD looks to come.


 What are your favorite trends following up to the S/S Season of 2013? XO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment