DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Andrea's Top 12 Beauty Products of 2012!

Andrea Top 13 Beauty Products of 2012

So I said weeks ago I would do a "Top 12 Beauty Products" Post for the end of the year which I am late but I am finally going to show you my favorites today. I choose everything from of course makeup to perfumes and moisturizers. I hope you enjoy this post XO Andrea

1. Smith's Lip Balm in Strawberry, its very moisturizing and I think better than chapstick and blistex and the packaging is cute too which is a plus. Sephora $7

2. Wet n' Wild's Mega Last Nailcolor, by far I think they have a wonderful selection of shades at a very affordable price. Walgreens,$3

3. Revlon Growlucious Mascara in Black is my favorite. No clumps, no drying out my lashes and it gives them extreme length. Drugstores $8

4. Buxom Insider Eyeliner, Im obsessed with the color Black Jasper because its the most multi- color sparkliest, black eyeliner I have ever seen. This eyeliner glides on very smoothly but one thing I dont like about this eyeliner is that it smudges easily but I still Love it! Sephora $14

5. EyesLipsFace (ELF) HD Setting Powder, first off this powder is very light and matte which is why I can't live without this powder. I doesnt leave a slight white film and a little does go a long way. Another plus to this product is it's only six dollars!! Target/EyelipsFace.com $6

6. Wet n' Wilds Color Icon Blush is a must-have in any makeup collection. They offer a variety of shades which I like but I also think that the shades look good on any skintone. My favorite to use in the spring-time and summertime is Pearlescent Pink, its a shimmery coral-pink, what's not to love about this blush.?! Walgreens $3

7. Clean and Clear "Morning Glow" Moisturizer, I think the name is self- explanatroy. After using a face wash in the morning I always apply this. It has an SPF of 15 and it oil-free which work for me. Drugstores $6

8. Beyoncé Heat Rush My Spring/Summer Scent! Macys $59

9. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter is the best glossiest moisturizer with color in the world. The two shades I love are Creme Brulee which is a glowing-nude and Strawberry Shortcake a light-pink. Drugstores $7

10. Revlon's PhotoReady Concealer is the best cover-up if you want to hide darkness and circles and redness. But this doesnt completely hide your acne but its still a great concealer. Drugstores $8

11. NewYorkColor (NYC) Brow Pencil is so affordable and works well with my brows. I get my brows threaded so this fills them in perfectly but what I dont like is when you have to re-sharpen it so many times it like it's no use for it anymore but that doesn't matter because the price is great. Drugstores $1

12. Beyoncé Pulse Almost my everyday Scent! Macys $59

No comments:

Post a Comment