DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Counting Down Till The Sparkly Launch Of Tarina Tarantino Beauty! (Launching 02.07.13)


Hello from The Sparkle Factory! I am so excited to share the news that my beauty collections will soon be available right here at tarinatarantino.com! If you are already a fan of TARINA TARANTINO BEAUTY you will be happy to know that the entire collection will be going live next week with more exciting new seasonal collections coming soon. As a former makeup artist I have spent years dreaming of beauty products that I could never find, formulated with the highest quality, integrity and innovation. As a jewelry designer I wanted to create packaging inspired by the colorful and sparkling pieces in my collections. With TARINA TARANTINO BEAUTY I have brought these two worlds together and hope you will be inspired to create unique makeup looks from sweet and pretty to fearlessly fantastical. XOXO, Tarina

I'm SUPER EXCITED! Are you?? XO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment