DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Andrea's Fashion Favorites - 2014 GRAMMYS

Tonight was a big night in music and my main focus of course was the fashion. Seeing who had on what on the red carpet and I have to say I'm disappointed, first off my boo Jennifer Lopez who normally owns the carpet didn't attend and again for this award show like the others in the past from this year, I wasn't feeling a lot of the looks. I was happy to see my queen B there and own the stage though ;). XO Andrea

 Beyoncé in Michael Costello

Ciara in Emilio Pucci

Colbie Caillat in Ezra Santos

Paris Hilton in House of Milani

Alicia Keys in Armani Privé

No comments:

Post a Comment