DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Monday, January 13, 2014

Andrea's Fashion Favorites - 2014 Golden Globe Awards

Last night was the 71st Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills and I have to say there were a TON of misses on the red carpet. I saw many looks last night and hated about 95% of what I had seen, now I was thinking of creating a 'Worst Dressed' list but there would be too many to list so like always I will give you my favorite looks of the night! XO Andrea

Lupita Nyong'o wins best dressed of the night in this gorgeous Ralph Lauren gown.

Olivia Munn was glowing the whole night in this deep emerald Gucci piece.

Camila Alves was stunningly simple in this all black sequin number.

Emma Roberts In Lanvin, very pretty!

Reese Witherspoon choose a very simple and bright Calvin Klein gown for this event but I have to say I LOVE her dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment