DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Monday, December 30, 2013

My 2013 Beauty Favorites Of The Year!

2013 Beauty Favorites!

Oh don't well all LOVE Mondays?!! This is the last Monday of the year and I wanted to share with you all my FAVORITE beauty products from this year. To be honest, I rarely wore any makeup this year.. foundation, no blush, no bronzer just a little mascara vs. 2012 when I used to go all out with my makeup. Don't get me wrong I love to play with my makeup but I am not at my best right now *weight wise* and I've let myself go a little but my new years resolution is to be fit and healthy and I'm determined to make it happen! So back to the list, here's why I love each and every one of these beauties and also this list is in no particular order! 

1. Korres Pomegranate Toner - This toner is mainly for oily skin, I use it every other day and sometimes every two days when I wake up and before I go to bed and not only does it smell good it wipes away the dirt and leaves a fresh sensation feeling on my face. LOVE! 

2. Beyoncé 'Pulse' Parfum - Whenever I go to work or go out this is my go to fragrance, it has the electrifying scent no one can deny.

3. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick - I have 3 shades from this collection that I purchased months ago this year called Pink Chic, Nude Delight & one of their newest shades 'Lets Get Naked' and I have to say Nude Delight is my FAVORITE!

4. Urban Decay DeSlick Setting Spray - If you have oily skin like myself, whether your wearing makeup or not it's a great face mist and it works.

5. Rosebud Strawberry Lipbalm - All time favorite lipbalm. I HATE Carmex, that is the most disgusting smelling lip product ever created and I don't use Chapstick either but one brand that I do love is Blistex which is more affordable. This will cost you about $7 at Sephora but trust me it's the best lipbalm you've ever had!

6. Jessica Simpson 'I Fancy You' Parfum - Me and my mamma LOVE this fragrance. It's fresh and soft and plus it smells amazing.

7.  Beyoncé 'Heat Mrs.Carter World Tour' Parfum - I forgot to include this into my list but this is also another amazing fragrance by B. This was a special edition fragrance from her Mrs.Carter world tour and I scored a bottle at Marshall's actually and Im happy I did back in October! It's refreshing but slightly sweet and it smells good!

What are some of your favorite beauty products of the year?! XO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment