DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Kim Kardashian's NYC Yeezus Tour Style Lookbook!

I'm sorry I've been away for awhile, Finals are here and soon school will be done and winter break will start! I have so many posts that I plan on doing this month and I hope that you enjoy them. I put together some of my favorite looks that Kim Kardashian was wearing while in NYC, I have to say I love Kim's style now she's more effortless and casual and still goes in full glam mode. Check out my picks below! XO Andrea

Look 1 : Veronique LeRoy Bodysuit, Donna Karen Skirt, Tom Ford Sandals & Bottega Veneta Clutch

Look 2 : Celine Coat, Carven Top, Tom Ford Skirt & Tom Ford Shoes

LOVE!! Look 3 : Gareth Pugh Dress & Gianvito Rossi Sandals

Look 4 : Celine Coat, Vintage Top, Saint Laurent Denim & Christian Dior Shoes

Look 5 : BLK DNM Jacket, Alexander Wang Top, Current/Elliot Denim & Balenciaga Shoes

Look 6 : Celine Coat, Wolford Bodysuit, Current/Elliot Denim & Christian Dior Shoes

Look 7 : BLK DNM Jacket, Monroe Top, Black Orchid Denim & Saint Laurent Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment