DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Beauty Buzz - Beyoncé Releases 'Heat - The Limited Edition Mrs.Carter World Tour Fragrance'


As if I couldn't get enough of her, she is now releasing a limited edition fragrance entitled 'HEAT - The Mrs.Carter World Tour' fragrance! The bottle is even her favorite color Blue, of course. Beyoncé said this in a recent statement -  "I love my music, I love performing and most of all I love and appreciate my fans," said the 31-year-old star, "I wanted to give them a special remembrance of this tour and I created this scent to reflect the power, passion and playfulness I put into my performances." Opening with mangosteen, pink pepper and açai, the fragrance develops with some heavy florals including violet petals, jasmine and orchid before rounding out with vanilla, Australian sandalwood and organic Indonesian vetiver. Her latest fragrance joins her other top selling fragrances including the original Heat, Heat Elixir, Heat Rush, and Midnight Heat as well as the three Pulse (Pulse, Pulse NYC, Pulse Summer) perfumes. Available in two sizes (100 ml / 3.4 oz 30ml / 1.0 oz) the official Beyoncé Parfums site contains a link to the retailers, which include CVS and Sears, but which notes that "Not all products are available in all retailers." XO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment