DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Friday, March 30, 2012

My Spring/Summer Fashion Picks♥ (2012)

So now that March is almost officially over I decided to do a list of the things I am overly Obsessed with for this season and some items I really want as well. What are Some Fashion Items you are really loving now or really wanting?!

1. I am beyond in LOVE with Wrap Dresses. If you have curves, you would fall in love with dress because adding a belt would accentuate them also you could add a different pair of colored shoes to dress your look up which I think is even better.♥

2. BRIGHT/BOLD/COLOR Blazers are a MUST for this time. Even when dressing down a simple or classic look this would make you stand out. I think with any colored blazer gold-tone jewelry as in necklaces, cuffs and earrings would be Perfect!  (Photo Credit- Fashionopolis)♥

3. I LOVE Sparkley Items. I just think a Sparkley Clutch attracts attention and just Screams Fun with the outfit you are wearing with it. Weather it's Sequin's or Glitter you should atleast have 1 in your handbag collection. ♥

4. Even though Leopard Print has been a trending print thus far, of course you need to have either a pair of pumps, a belt or a bag something that will add an extension to your look and this heel is gorgeous. I'm not saying having a closet full of leopard but it would add a bit of sexiness to your look. ♥

I hope you enjoyed My List of must-have picks and Items I love. I would love to see your list of Fashion Picks so just put them below in the comment section.
-XOXO Andrea♥