DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Monday, March 17, 2014

Shoe Confessions : My S/S 14 Shoe Must - Haves!

Shoe Confessions

Happy Monday! I am fully committed to blogging daily and getting back to my full routine like Monday Makeup Favorite and Wednesday Weekly Inspiration and I will be expressing more about myself in a sense of style like maybe even expanding into doing OOTD's but still continuing to show you some of my favorite celebrity style looks. While others like myself look at these shoes and daydream of having a pair of our own, the good thing about all of these shoes is that there are way more affordable versions out there! Take a look below at some of my favorites that I think are a must have for the up and coming seasons. XO Andrea

1. First up are the simple yet luxe sandals from Forever 21! They are the Luxe Stilleto Sandal that will cost you $37 which isn't bad and what I love about this shoe is the simplicity.You can dress this shoe up or down, if you love this shoe you can get them (HERE)

2. This is the ultimate classic heel that is just super sophisticated! These are by Jimmy Choo 'Anouk' pumps and will cost you $625.... Yes it is an expensive shoe but well worth it. The good thing I love about these are the styles, you can get them in patent or suede and they come in variety of colors including prints! When it comes to staple pieces, this a must have. If your willing to splurge then you can get the shoes (HERE)

3.The 'IT' shoes of the year! I, myself am highly in love with this shoe because of the structure. I don't think I've seen a shoe like this and that's what I like, the Aquazzura Amazon Elephane Sandal is just so damn gorgeous, it's hard to pass up this type of shoe. Costing $700-800 depending on the print you can get them (HERE) if your willing to get them.

4. Lastly, The Manolo Blahnik BB Pumps is super stylish. I love their candy color selection as well and the cut in the front of the shoe. It's made to order and I don't know it's just ultra sexy to me ;). The shoe cost a hefty $595 but I believe your money will be well spent, if you love the shoe you can get it (HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment