DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Friday, September 16, 2011

September Beauty Item of the Month:"Fall" Nail Polish Collections

I am all about nail polish this fall season and month and recently "O.P.I" came out with their fall 2011 collection called "Touring America" which I like. The colors have been inspired by the areas of the country and I am so deeply in love with the names of the polishes themselves. I love "Are We There Yet?", Honk If you Love O.P.I, "I Eat Mainly Lobster" and "My Address is Hollywood". Cool names, huh! Well here's a look at their collection and Tell me what your favorites are!
 
 
Here's a list of all the shades from the new Fall 2011 Collection,$8:
- Are We There Yet? (light coral with gold shimmer)
- A-Taupe the Space Needle (warm taupe cream)
- Color to Diner For (warm deep cranberry shimmer)
- French Quarter for Your Thoughts (light gray cream)
- Get in the Expresso Lane (deep neutral expresso shimmer)
- Honk If You Love O.P.I.  (deep grape cream)
- I Brake For Manicures (deep gray purple shimmer)
- I Eat Mainly Lobster -(coral with gold shimmer)
- My Address is "Hollywood" (warm rose cream)
- Road House Blues  (deep navy cream)
- Suzi Takes the Wheel  (pale gray with a green cast)
- Uh Oh, Roll Down the Window (deep olive green cream)

*Also "Essie" has a fall 2011 Collection of Nail Polishes,  this collection pays homage to the glorious world of gorgeous handbags, classic sophistication and a return of ladylike glamour, which I like.



Here's a list of all the shades from the new Fall 2011 Collection,$8:
-Glamour Purse (almond blush)
-Carry On (mulberry-Merlot)
-Case Study (rich camel-beige)
-Very Structured (Burnt Sienna)
-Lady Like (Soft Pink)
-Power Clutch (dark green)



No comments:

Post a Comment